2018 Global Youth Forum
Monday, July 16
YOU. CAN. MAKE. A. DIFFERENCE.
It is apparent that the world today is ready and eager for real CHANGE and thoughtful LEADERSHIP. You have within you what it takes to be A GLOBAL INFLUENCER and PTPI wants to help you discover and build those skills.
Students ages 13-18 are welcome to join us for the 2018 Global Youth Forum. Together we will embrace the theme of “RECONCILIATION” as we look at our individual and community responsibility towards GLOBAL PEACE.
- Experience DIFFERENT CULTURES through their food, arts, and dancing.
- Hear from speakers with firsthand experience in CONFLICT AREAS around the globe and their efforts to build bridges between different ethnic groups.
- Practice problem solving on a GLOBAL SCALE with our Model United Nations.
- Hear from our President/CEO Mary Eisenhower about her experiences of growing up in the White House and seeing firsthand how her grandfather, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, worked towards RECONCILIATION on a world-wide stage.
- Be considered to receive one of several college SCHOLARSHIPS.
- Enjoy an evening of dancing and dining at our Closing Award Ceremonies where Mary Eisenhower will present select PARTICIPANTS with nationally RECOGNIZED awards
YOU WILL LEARN! YOU WILL GROW! YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!