The International Visitors Program Award is presented to a PTPI chapter that has gone above and beyond the expectations of the homestay program.
- The recipient chapter will receive a $250 USD monetary award and certificate.
- No more than two recipients of the International Visitors Program Award (one at the Community Chapter level and one at the Student Chapter level) may be selected in any one calendar year.
- A chapter may not receive the award two years in a row.
- Chapter dues may be current with PTPI World Headquarters to be eligible for this award.
- Nominations must be submitted by any current dues paying member of PTPI for homestay activities that occurred during the previous calendar year. Chapter presidents and members may submit written nominations for their own programs.
- Nominations should include a detailed description of the chapter homestay activities and any additional information that may assist the Awards Committee with selection. Nominations for the International Visitors Program Award must be received at PTPI World Headquarters by April 1.