The Chapter Newsletter Award is a $250 USD monetary award presented to a PTPI chapter having the most creative, informative, and accurate presentation of information in the form of a newsletter (printed or electronic).
- No more than two recipients of the Chapter Newsletter Award (one at the Community Chapter level and one at the Student Chapter level) may be selected in any one calendar year.
- A chapter may not receive the award two years in a row.
- Chapter dues must be current with PTPI World Headquarters to be eligible for this award.
- Nominations should include a copy of the newsletter and any additional information that may assist the Awards Committee with selection.
- Nominations may be submitted by any current dues paying member of PTPI. Chapter presidents and members may submit written nominations for their own newsletters.
- Written nominations for the Chapter Newsletter Award must be received at PTPI World Headquarters by April 1.